Likes and Dislikes

Friday, October 30, 2009


You may wonder why I have to use the name Jaysus X Christ for this blog and it has to do with every pud puller that jumps on my name as soon as a new email or blog service comes available. I’m sorry, but once you say Jaysus a couple of times you’ll get that old tent revival feeling and I think you will like it.

Now that I’m back I’m sure you would like to know about my likes and dislikes.
Turn-on’s: surfing, sunshine, puppies, sailboats and cake.
Turn-off’s: money lenders, thorns, Judas, Romans, vinegar, liars and nails.

I am sure other things will come out as I add to this blog every week.

How about you tell me your likes and dislikes?
Peace be with you,
Jaysus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP